At ilab, we do have the chance of being surrounded by an amazing ecosystem of phenomenal individuals and companies. From startups to scaleups and even corporations.
But primarily, we work with students and our goal is to empower them and help them create their own personal and professional path. In that regard, hands-on experience represents a crucial feature.
A number of our friends, partners or members of the entrepreneurial ecosystem are currently offering opportunities. From volunteering to internships and even paid roles. Check these out!
Social Procurement Lead (QLD)
Full Time // Looking for two autonomous, values-aligned professionals with exceptional relationship building and interpersonal communication skills to support the growth of the organisation into New South Wales and Queensland.
The ‘Social Procurement Lead’ will combine social enterprise recruitment, engagement and analysis with business and government member recruitment and servicing in order to enable sales and social impact. This is a hugely exciting role where you will work actively to grow social procurement as a category whilst also generating impact by enabling social enterprises sales with business and government.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience (key selection criteria):
- Essential: Highly developed relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong customer service orientation.
- Highly regarded: Demonstrated track record in account management/stakeholder engagement roles.
- Highly regarded: Experience working in or with social enterprise and/or Government and/or the private sector.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems in challenging environments.
- Strong understanding of social enterprise and the benefits they deliver.
- Demonstrated commitment to social change and the mission and values of Social Traders.
- Ability to work autonomously.
Best of luck to you and keep an eye on our networks for regular updates!